About the Journal
The Law – an annual double blind peer review Journal - publishes articles on all aspects of law. It is English Language Journal which focuses on emerging legal issues in Pakistan, Islamic Law and around the world. The foreign authors are welcomed to submit their manuscripts in International / Comparative Law. Other distinguishing features of the Journal are that it will dedicate a Comment section, in which contributors will analyze recent judicial decisions, new legislation and current law reform proposals; impact of law on other branches of social sciences; and a book review section.
Scope of the Journal
The scope of the Journal includes but not limited to the following:
- Domestic Law: It covers all aspect of law within Pakistan.
- Islamic Law: It covers Islamic Law in Pakistan and around the world.
- International Law: It welcomes manuscripts on International / Comparative Law authored by only foreign writers.
- Comment Section: The contributors will analyze recent judicial decisions, new legislation, issues in existing legal framework and current legal reform proposed.
- Relationship: The Journal will consider manuscripts establishing impact of Law on other branches of Social Sciences and vice-versa.
- Review: The Journal will welcome manuscripts having reviewed a book.
The aims and objectives of The Law are:
- To facilitate research in all segments of law in Pakistan and globally.
- To promote high quality theoretical and empirical research.
- To develop an international network for academicians, researchers and professionals for interaction, coordination and cooperation.
- To encourage different genres in creative and research writing.
- To enhance the multiplicity, diversity and variety of the research for improvement of society.
Open Access Journal
The Law is an open access journal as per The Directory Of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) definition: We define these as journals where the copyright holder of a scholarly work grants usage rights to others using an open license (Creative Commons or equivalent) allowing for immediate free access to the work and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyrights and related rights for article metadata waived via