About the Journal
About the Journal:
The Journal of Islamic Studies and Literature (JISL) is a double-blind peer reviewed, trilingual and quarterly Journal that publishes research articles on aspects of Islamic studies and literature. JISL focuses on emerging Islamic issues in Pakistan and around the globe. The significance of Islamic education has increased to a great extent in the modern-day world. Religious and spiritual issues have become complex for the common man. Pure and practical research in Islamic education contributes to issues related to Religions and spiritual deeds.
The Sharῑ‘ah & Law Research and Studies Group of KP has launched a research journal named, ‘JISL – Journal of Islamic Studies and Literature’ to help and contribute to this modern world of religious race. JISL is meant to facilitate research scholars in creating a comprehensive and global understanding of Islam and contemporary thoughts. JISL is excited to welcome academic researchers to get their scientific research published on a vast range of topics of Islamic and Religious Studies i.e. Qurᾱn and the Sciences of Qurᾱn, Ḥadῑth and the Sciences of Ḥadῑth, Islamic Theology, the Islamic Jurisprudence, the Islamic Economy, and Islamic Education, the contemporary Muslim world, Islam and the West, Comparative Religions, etc. It publishes manuscripts and articles of faculty members from various universities nationally & internationally, leading scientists, specialists, scholars in Islamic Studies and Literature as well as freelancer researchers to publish their manuscripts and research works related to Islamic and Religious studies, without any racial or religious discrimination which are adhered to the magazine, and carried out by to enhance the Islamic scientific research.
The scope of the Journal includes but not limited to the following:
It covers all aspects of Contemporary Islamic Studies Issues.
- It covers Islamic Law in Pakistan and around the world.
- It welcomes manuscripts on International authored by only foreign writers.
- The Journal considers manuscripts establishing the impact of Islamic Studies and Literature on other branches of Social Sciences and vice-versa.
- The Journal encourages book reviewers and manuscripts having reviewed a book.
- To find the Islamic solutions to the modern world’s complex subjects and social issues.
- To address the modern-day issues in the light of the true teachings of Islam.
- To promote scholarly research on contemporary issues and complexities of the modern-day world in addition to the orthodox approach of research.
- To develop a close linkage between the intellectuals and a common man of the society with the help of advanced research.
Open Access Journal
Quarterly Research Journal of Islamic Studies and Literature is an open access journal as per The Directory Of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) definition: We define these as journals where the copyright holder of a scholarly work grants usage rights to others using an open license (Creative Commons or equivalent) allowing for immediate free access to the work and permitting any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Copyrights and related rights for article metadata waived via